A decade has not yet passed since the launch of The Irishman whiskey brand in 2007. Success has been swift indeed... we now witness a thriving Carlow distillery spitting out delicate new-make spirit to keep up with future demand!
Year on year, new expressions emanated to bolster the original liquid stable - the first Irishman Cask Strength in 2008, the unique Writers Tears in 2009, the Cask Strength Writers Tears in 2011 and the Irishman 12 Year Old in 2012. Indeed, their limited edition original 12 year old was the best selling whiskey in Dick Macks pub before it finally sold out.
1. Irishman Founders Reserve abv. 40%
2. Irishman Single Malt abv. 40%
3. Irishman 12 year old abv. 43%
4. Irishman Cask Strength abv. 54%
5. Writers Tears abv. 40%
6. Writers Tears Cask Strength. 53%