Its that time of year, the long awaited President's Tasting is upon us and this year President Sarah Finney plans to pull out all the stops! As a huge advocate of diverging from the norm, you can expect a unique tasting experience this year. The tasting will promise a bit of everything from confusion to curiosity to satisfied palates!
With the budget blown completely out of the water, you will not want to miss this members only tasting.
Whiskeys & Beers tasted
1) Blanton's Straight from Barrell abv 65.4%
with White Hag Nitro Coffee Milk Stout abv 5.2%
2) Redbreast 12 Mid 1980s abv 40%
3) Redbreast 12 1991 abv 40%
4) CWS Redbreast 1997 1st fill Sherry Cask 42884 abv 58.2%
5) Midleton Dair Ghaelach Bluebell Wood abv 57.3%
6) Teeling 15 Year old in Bourbon/PX Casks abv 58%
with Yellowbelly G'way IPA abv 6.7%
7) Method & Madness Single Pot Still batch 2 abv 46%
8) Method & Madness Single Pot Still Cask Strength abv 60.6%