Powerscourt Distillery: Fercullen Irish Whiskey Tasting
June 24th 2022 at 7:30pm
We are delighted to announce our June tasting with Powerscourt Distillery featuring some exceptional Fercullen Irish Whiskey expressions, as well as two exclusive samples from the maturation warehouse.
Powerscourt Distillery is located in picturesque Enniskerry, Co. Wicklow, on the the grounds of beautiful Powerscourt Estate. The formerly Old Mill House has been refurbished and since 2019 it has been the location of Distillery and Visitors Centre.
We're delighted our members will get to join in a tasting with a chance to sample some of the Fercullen Whiskey range, including the 10 YO Single Grain, 14 YO Single Malt and 18 YR Limited Release Single Malt in addition to another yet to be announced.
We are also thrilled to have two very special samples from their maturation warehouse specially selected by Alan Malone and Kevin McParland for this Irish Whiskey Society tasting, one of which will be a taste of a collaboration between the distillery and Dick Macks pub and one of their coffee stout casks.
This will be the last Dingle tasting before the summer break whereupon tastings will resume in September.
· Fercullen 10 Year Old: Single Grain aged in White oak and re-casked into mature Bourbon barrels (40%)
· Fercullen 14 Year Old: 14 Years matured exclusively in Bourbon barrels non-chill Filtered (46%)
· Fercullen 18 Year Old: 18 Years matured exclusively in Bourbon barrels non-chill Filtered (46%)
· Cask Sample No. 1 Dick Macks Collaboration 21 year old abv. 56.8%
· Cask Sample No. 2 Dick Macks Machrie Moor cask
Event Booking Terms & Conditions and Covid Policy: