Whiskey Tasting with Pearse Lyons Distillery
Thursday 29th April 2021 at 7:30pm IST
IWS Online LiveStream
We are delighted to announce our next tasting, which focuses on a great lineup of whiskey presented by the Pearse Lyons Global Spirits Brand Ambassador, Conor Ryan, and a special guest Dr. Jack O'Shea.
This will be a great opportunity to learn more about their current range as well as getting an opportunity to try some of their limited releases and a sneak peek into the distillery's future.
1.Pearse Lyons 5yr Cask Strength - The 5 Year Old Single Malt was limited to only 1000 bottles and is no longer available, it was matured in refill bourbon cask and bottled at Cask Strength. 59.3% ABV
2. Ha’Penny 4 cask - is a blend of four different cask types and two styles of whiskey: Port Pipe finished malt, First-fill Bourbon barrel malt, Sherry Butt grain, Double-charred barrel grain. 43% ABV
3. Pearse Lyons 7yr - Distiller’s Choice. A blend of Irish grain and malt whiskeys: predominantly aged in bourbon barrels with a small amount of Sherry barrel. 42% ABV
4. Pearse Lyons 12yr - Founder’s Choice. Single malt Whiskey matured in ex bourbon Barrels. 43% ABV
5. Pearse Lyons Marriage of malt: Marriage of 6YR Pearse Lyons Distilled malt matured in bourbon barrels and finished in PX cask, 13 YR malt matured in bourbon barrels and 15YR malt matured in bourbon barrels and finished in PX Cask. A very limited edition only available from the Distillery. 44% ABV
6. Surprise Cask Strength Sample.
Booking opens on Friday 16th of April at 7.00pm. The packs will be dispatched the week before so please book your place in good time. Please ensure to complete the event registration delivery form correctly to ensure your sample pack is delivered on time.
Our thanks to Bart, Brian & Garrett for filling, packing and dispatching the packs, and Michael for his assistance with shipping.
Once you have registered it is necessary to complete payment via PayPal to secure your booking. Please read the Terms & Conditions: https://www.irishwhiskeysociety.com/Virtual-tasting-terms-conditions/
The event LiveStream will begin at 7:30pm on Thursday 29th of April and is for members only. You will receive a link to the live stream in advance of the tasting. Make sure you are ready with your whiskey tasting glass(es), water and think about any questions you might like to ask on the night or you can email them in beforehand to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to seeing you there.
Sláinte,IWS Events Team